Fire Your Boss: A Manifesto to Rethink How You Think About Work (Paperback)
This book is for you if you:
1. Want to enjoy going to work each day.
2. Feel confident that your career is too important to approach with apathy.
3. Want to gain greater influence at work.
4. Are ready to rethink how you think about work.
5. Have tried everything else and it did NOT work.
After reading this manifesto, you’ll be able to:
1. Establish new strategies for interacting with your boss and company.
2. Know how to obtain the freedom to offer your best in any job.
3. Receive the attention and recognition you deserve.
4. Understand why quitting your job won’t help you.
Liberate your career forever. You will discover how to plot a new course of career freedom and start enjoying your work every day. It’s time to make a ruckus. It's time to give your boss the boot.